We asked Ayesha from @Forloveoflemons to give our lovely customers a sneak peek at one of her delicious recipes ahead of Mindful Snacking Workshop on Saturday the 5th of October.
Are you hungry between meals? Are you struggling with what to snack on? Do you eat too much sugar? Let me help you with lots of ideas for sugar-free healthy snack ideas that will keep you energised for your day ahead.
Try my go-to energising snack - Lemon Energy Bites.
Energy bites are a delicious snack to make for yourself or your kids. With lots of healthy fats and vitamin C, these are perfect to keep you going.
I like to have some as a mid-afternoon snack. Make them on a Sunday night, so you have them ready through the week.
Lemon Energy Bites
10-12 Medjool dates
1 cup of cashews
1 tbsp of cashew butter
1 tbsp of Coconut oil
1 tbsp chia seeds
Zest and juice of ½ a lemon
1. Add the cashews to a food processor and blend until broken down.
2. Add in the nut butter, coconut oil, chia seeds and blend. Then add the juice and zest.
3. Finally, add in the dates and blend until mixture comes together and sticky.
4. Roll into balls and coat in desiccated coconut.
5. Place in the fridge for at least one hour.
6. Enjoy as a snack throughout the day. Keep in the fridge for a week or in the freezer for a month (if they last that long!)
Need more inspiration to get you snacking happy? Join Ayesha this Saturday for her
Mindful Snacking Workshop 11:00-12:30 for more recipes including demos, tastings, a Shopping list to get you started and you will receive a Goddie bag to take away with the recipes you make on the day.