SOLD OUT ! Tempeh Workshop by Tempehtation UK
Time & Location
About The Event
The beautiful Noni is back to show us how to make delicious tempeh using her own starter culture.
Tempeh is a fermented soy product that is a popular meat replacement. However, vegan or not, it can be a nutritious addition to your diet with its array of health benefits.
1. Rich in Probiotics
2. Lowers Cholesterol
3. Boosts Bone Health
4. May Reduce Menopause Symptoms
5. Provides Muscle-Building Protein
6. Balances Blood Sugar
Temptation UK objective is to teach people how easy it is to make traditional tempeh in the UK/Europe.
In their experience, a lot of people don’t try to make tempeh here because they believe that the UK climate is not suitable, and they have to buy expensive equipment. However, Noni will demonstrate that the UK climate is no barrier to making perfect tempeh. The workshop will go through each step of the process, giving valuable tips along the way to ensure that you can make delicious tempeh every time.
What you will get:
• Learn how to make tempeh using yellow split peas.
• 20g starter culture RRP £10.
• Take away any tempeh you make in class.
• Lunch at Soul Food Kitchen.
- Sold OutTempeh Workshop with Lunch£20£200£0