"Love Bite" - Murder Mystery
Time & Location
About The Event
Issac Nightly is holding a party to celebrate his engagement to his beautiful fiance Chrissi Fix, When something goes terribly wrong. Vampires are here!
Who can you trust? Who will take the first bite???
Witness an untimely death. Who will be the victim? Who murdered them and why?
You are invited to Soul Food Kitchen to join us for a night of murder mystery.
Tickets for the murder mystery are £50 per person. This includes an arrival drink, a delicious 3-course plant-based meal and performance from professional actors.
We also have a special event rate for a room in the hotel for £30pp based on two people sharing or £45pp for a single.
Rooms can be paid on arrival. Any room cancelations must be made 48h before stay.
Murder Mystery Menu
Artisan Bread with Hummus
Haggis, neeps and tatties
Please make us aware of any allergies before the event. Our menu is 100% free from animal-derived ingredients.
· We require a minimum of 20 people to run a murder mystery. if this number is not reach 3 weeks before the event, the restaurant has the right to cancel the event and where possible, offer an alternative date.
· Preorders for our Murder Mystery event is required 4 weeks before the event takes place to ensure a placement.
· Full payment will be retained as a cancellation fee if the booking is not cancelled by 12 noon midday 60 days before the event.
· The client shall be liable for any costs incurred by the Hotel or Restaurant as a direct result of improper or disorderly behaviour by any guests attending their function. The Restaurant reserves the right to remove guests from the Restaurant in these circumstances.
· We require pre orders at least two weeks before the event. If we do not receive pre-orders by this date, we have the right to cancel the event or cancel the booking. The Hotel and restaurant cannot be held responsible for failing to provide meals and services as a result of pre-orders not being placed or number being incorrect.
· Once timings have been agreed and contracted the Restaurant reserves the right to pass on any costs incurred as a direct result of the client failing to comply with these timings. Additionally, the Restaurant cannot be held responsible for failing to provide contracted meals and services as a result of timings not being upheld.
· Soul Food Kitchen reserve the right to cancel the booking by giving at least two weeks’ notice (usually longer) and, where possible offering an alternative date.
- General Admission£50£500£0